Saturday, June 2, 2012

I feel stupid, lately, and lethargic. It is the MS doing it.

To rev me up a bit I went out to mow on the riding mower. I always feel good after I have enjoyed the sun and fresh air!

I got half of the front lawn mowed and the mower quit on me! I suspect the fuel filter and so does my husband. He says it cannot be cleaned, it will have to be replaced. So I guess it is out until Monday at the earliest.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and I think that I will stay home from church and have the kids pick up the clutter. It ALSO lifts my mood when the kids have taken care of all of their stuff and vacuumed as well! And, yes, some of it is my stuff as well, so we will all be working. I think an hour of work should do it.

The MS DOES cause depression at times, but a tidy place to sit helps me to beat the blues. And, I have a library book and the makings for popcorn and ice tea. All of these things are remedies for depression, and I have found that it works on MS depression as well.

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about having a tidy space to live in. It's does good to the soul!

    ReplyDelete